blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Descriptive Writing


The Bedroom
I see the soft Queen size bed up next to the window. I see clothes everywhere all scrunched up. I touch the softness of the bed. I touch the walls with heaps of posters everywhere. I can smell fresh air, with a tint of perfume (cool charm purple). I can hear the birds chirping, and the cars driving past. The TV is on but on a.v.1. I also hear the CD player playing a CD. I can taste fresh air. I open the wardrobe and a whole bunch of towels fall out on top of me. Books are stacked with magazines on two shelves.

The Library
The pushed out books on the shelf, with the crooked posters up on the wall. A quiet room of children with only the noise of the fish tank coming from the desk. Clothes hanging on the wall nice and ironed. A TV hanging from the wall as if its about to fall off. You can hear people moving around and flicking over their pages. Children looking and staring at bits of the room. The wonderful colorful drawings on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment